Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Just Thoughts About Getting Old

Hello gingers! I just had a realization, it wasn't even about my age, but I just wanted to share it with you guys.

Now, there is some part of it that has to do with my age, but it isn't the main point I want to get across here. So I was downstairs waiting for something when I thought I would get on the desktop computer that we have. Basically, my laptop was charging and even more basically I was lazy.

Anyway, I'm on the computer and I'm on reddit and I go to r/technology to search for any possible stories I could do on ION like I usually do everyday. As I'm on there I come across this article and I just got really excited about it. I then realized that I had heard some dates being said about the mars landing happening around August 5th-7th. I put 2 and 2 together and realize that if this kind of article is being posted on reddit, it must be pretty close. I look at the date and it's August 1st. Tomorrow is my birthday.

I just laughed to myself a little bit. I'm getting more excited about the mars landing than my birthday. It's just a little surreal to think about.

I've grown. And I've become more mature, but also sillier at the same time. I've experienced, I've learned, and I've become myself. That's my greatest accomplishment in life so far. It's finding out who I am.

And I am a little nerdy girl from Arizona. And I wasn't always like that. I've tried to reinvent myself multiple times. But not anymore. I am myself and I myself is who I am. I can't change that.

So the mars landing is coming up, minecraft 1.3 came out, school starts soon, and it's my birthday tomorrow.

Keep On Being Yourself,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment