Friday, August 10, 2012

These People Are Amazing

Hello gingers! I can't really say I've discovered them, considering they're on the front page almost every week, but I have discovered their true potential, if you will.

I'm talking about Yogscast, and just by the name you probably know if you love the mor hate them already. Youtube.com/BlueXephos is the channel name, and I just want to explain why I love them so much.

They do minecraft videos but it's not just them playing minecraft, or them doing reviews. They've really took something and made it amazing with the idea they had.

They are two crazy Brits and they have taken this game of minecraft and they have crafted a huge story with it. They have developed characters and they have made this whole world and story using minecraft.

They have taken Let's Play and turned it into so much more, by getting people invested in what they are doing, even if they don't play minecraft. I think I would watch it if I didn't play minecraft because they are so funny and the story is so amazing.

I've been wanting to talk about this for a while, but I never felt the need to really get around to it. But I've been powering through to get caught up lately and everything got so much more intense and awesome so I thought I had to share it with you.

People always say, take something and put your own spin on it. Well Simon and Lewis have done that perfecting by making their own RPG out of Minecraft and letting us watch them play it.

You know something is awesome when you find yourself screaming at the computer telling them what to do because you're frustrated that they missed things, or there is something behind them about to kill them. And you just have to sit back and laugh at yourself for getting so serious about a youtube show.

But it's hard not to get serious about it. But you will be laughing so hard you will cry.

Here's the link. Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/bluexephos

Keep On Watching Silly Videos,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment