Thursday, August 9, 2012

High School

Hello gingers! So, I got my schedule today, and things are looking up.

I had this whole dilemma if you didn't know, and it finally got resolved today. Basically, the computer messed up my whole schedule, and the counselor who was going to help me fix it said he had never seen it happen before. So take about 3 weeks of worrying about it and throw that on top of it.

But in all serious-ness, or not serious-ness I'm very excited to high school and what it will bring. My first day is Monday and you can bet your biscuits that I'll be blogging about it. Because that's what I do ya know.

I'm excited to try new things, and just be a high-schooler. It's a status I think people underestimate, but I'm excited to have it for the time being.

But for now I will be playing minecraft, and counting the days until I have to get up at 6 in the morning.

I know this blog is late, but you can only try to get better guys. I have a game of minecraft paused for this.

Keep On Going To School,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment