Monday, August 20, 2012

Now Let's Talk About You

Hello gingers! I want to talk about you know. Because you're a firework.

Now, I know all the cliche's and such about being yourself because who you are is a wonderful person. But I want to just annoyingly reinforce them for you again.

You are amazing.

You're a firework.

You're beautiful.

And no matter what you are going through right at this second it will be over with in dear time my love.

Because you will push through it. You will find a way to forget, or to remember, and live happier days. Because you are the strongest person in the entire world.

You have the willingness to wake up every day. And live that day, not because you have to, but because you want to. You are your own driving force. No matter how many sappy blogs make you believe that somebody else is doing the motivating work.

You realize what you have to get through, and what you have to accomplish. And you just do it.

No matter how many ways you think you aren't good enough, there are a million other ways that make you great.

You are an individual. An individual who has shaped who they are to a finite tee. Because you lived every single day. You lived to find out what kind of clothes you like to wear, or what types of food you like to eat, or what kind of music you like to listen to. And most importantly, what you want to do in this world.

It is true, only you can control you, and only you can prevent forest fires.

And if you're still not convinced, let me give you at least one reason of why you are making a difference in the world. You keep me going.

I realize it's just me, and I am certainly not the whole world, but you do make a difference in my life. By you just reading this, and to those of you who read every day, you give me motivation. You're continued support has driven me to happiness. You make me feel like I have a purpose.

So thank you. Because you are amazing for doing such a wonderful thing.

And I don't feel I am grateful enough for me amazing year you have given me. So this is a start of the 1,911 thank you's I should make.

And I'm not just saying this. I really mean it. You guys have shaped my identity as well. This has been an amazing year so far. Let's keep it going.

Keep On Being Wonderful People,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment