Thursday, August 16, 2012

Finally Normal

Hello gingers! Things are finally start to wind into a pattern at school.

And I'm actually really happy for that. I'm really happy that I have a set time to wake up in the morning. And I'm really happy that I ride the same bus everyday, and I finally have normal school.

No more class expectation lectures, or stuff like that. We are actually going to learn. And I'm really happy because I like learning and going to school and stuff. My brain is finally able to work out a bit.

Sitting in a chair and just listening was exhausting but now that we are actually doing stuff, it makes the day go by faster and I'm not tired at all. It's really awesome.

No more lectures on behavior and crap. Let's get to school.

And I finally have everything figured out. And I finally have homework.

And this is a really weird part of it, but I'm so glad that my backpack is heavy again. I didn't like not having supplies or anything like that. It's cray, I know.

But everything is going good. The only thing I have to figure out is getting all my videos in and still going to bed at a normal time. Haven't quite figured that out yet. Once I have off periods I'm sure it will get much easier, but it's not easy now.

And high school is finally beginning. There is a dance that I'm not going to, and sports I'm not trying out for, and life is good.

So I encourage you out there to get into a routine. I think it really helps you to be happy when you have a routine but that may just be me. Try it. See for yourself.

Keep On Getting In Routine,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment