Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Second Day

Hello gingers! There are too many of these high school blogs. They'll stop once it just becomes normal.

So the second day was a little bit crazier. We had a pep rally and the cheerleaders were just precious. Especially Sydney, the best sideline clapper I've ever seen. You go girl.

And we didn't get booed! Apparently all the freshman's get booed when they are night enthusiastic and stuff. So that's great! But then we had class. Which was scary.

Because this was the first day of real class basically. And we got pushed around a bit by upperclassmen but nothing out of the ordinary happened. We were probably really annoying so I get it. The halls were crowded, it's chaotic to see if you are going to make it to your class or not. It's all just crazy.

But I made it to class, and I made it to lunch. Because there are 2 lunches just so you're not confused enough. And everything was pretty good.

We are starting to really understand who are teachers are, which is also good. And we got many syllabi. And many annoying lists of things we need.

But on the bus ride home, it was a little weird. I had some kind of seniority because I was a freshman. Over the middle-schoolers I mean. And they were so loud. And so obnoxious. And I feel bad for people of the bus when we were seventh graders. Because seriously man. So. Loud.

But I definitely felt proud to be in high school. So that's also good.

And I made it home, without a scratch.

Good day overall.

Keep On Going To High School,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment