Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Not All Jokes And Laughs

Hello gingers! I have reached a drought in creativity, and why not share it with you.

Right now I am currently whitening my teeth. Riveting, right? And I should write a whole blog about how whitening strips have been a useful aspect of society and it reflects our narcissistic culture here in America.

But no. It's really not that interesting. And I don't think you want to talk about politics.

And I've really had to debate with myself about what to blog about these days. Things just haven't been that interesting in my life, I guess. The high school dust cloud has settled, and things are just painfully normal. Even though I pray for structure in my life.

But I just wanted to make it clear that I'm not always bursting with ideas and creativity. I have good and bad days just like everybody else. And I get bloggers block quite frequently.

But it's kind of crazy. I have forced myself to do this everyday, good idea or not, and on days where I feel the most boring and out-of-touch, the greatest ideas come out of me. Which so interesting to me.

When we are simply thinking about what we are thinking about we force amazing ideas out of ourselves, and this blog has made me do just that every single day. So that's a thing.

We have orchestra auditions tomorrow, and I went to the first speech and debate meeting today. So that was pretty great. I guess I'll talk about that tomorrow.

But for now, I have to leave you. Thank you for keeping me company this year, because most of the time, I feel like I'm talking to myself.

Keep On Talking To Yourself,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment