Tuesday, July 31, 2012

American Women's Gymnastics Team

Hello gingers! I don't believe I talked enough about the gymnasts yesterday.

I'm facing one of the biggest dilemma's of my life right now though. I can't decide whether I should I should watch the team finals live, or watch it on primetime later. It's better quality and it might be a bit more exciting on the big screen or whatever, but when you watch it live you will get to live it with everybody else. I WANT TO BE THE FIRST.

But I swear, this team is amazing. I think we finally have a shot at this. I love all the girls competing and it's become one of my favorite sports to watch with actual context. With rowing, I really have no idea what's going on except for the fact that I want America to cross the finish line first. I have context with gymnastics, and swimming. Especially with individual people like Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte, and Gaby Douglas, and Jordyn Weiber.

I can actually keep up with scores, and what is good and what's bad and qualifying stuff and score stuff and all the fancy jazz. So I like gymnastics. I feel like I respect the sport even though I'm not involved in it in any way, really.

That's what makes me like watching something. It's the moment I realize I can respect what they are doing without actually doing it myself. GO USA. GO FAB 5. YOU GUYS GOT THIS.

So I'm really excited to see what happens. Sorry China/Russia. I know I have a heavy Russian audience too. But we have a strong team coming your way.

Keep On Scoring A Perfect 10,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment