Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Last Day

Hello gingers! My last day of summer is tomorrow, and I think I need to try to actually do something with it.

This happens every summer. I have an awesome time enjoying the indoors and the luxury of my electronics, and my videos. And then the last week rolls around and I realized that I haven't done a single thing with my summer. Yeah, I've hung out with my friends a couple times, I've talked many hours on skype, I went swimming about 3 times, but if you really add that up, it amounts to nothing.

I didn't do anything special really. But I've come to realize that I don't really like when things are special. Things are just normal. I like being on schedule's and have a set structure of what is to go on. I don't need any obligatory social interaction with people I don't have to see to interfere with that.

What I have noticed about myself this summer is that I really do enjoy being alone. I love being alone with my thoughts, and just take a breath once and a while. With hustle and bustle being two very big components in my life, it's really nice to have a break. And school causes lots of of chaos as well.

And I'm starting high school, the day after tomorrow. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be life changing or not. People always say it's not like that. But I guess I'll just have to figure it out for myself.

I want to make my last day at least a little special. I'll try my best.

Keep On Making Things Special,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment