Monday, August 27, 2012

Politics

Hello gingers! Today I'm going to talk about what has been on my mind the most today.

And that thing is politics. Which is really weird. But really true.

I am very interested in current events, and the world around me, and politics falls into those categories a lot. So I play attention to politics a bit more than the average teenager, I would say.

But I was thinking about the election and my stances, even though it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter this election that much but if Mitt Romney wins, then it will matter to know where my stances are.

And that is because I will be voting in the 2016 election. Which is really crazy, but it's the truth. So I realized that after this election I need to be paying closer attention to the election so I could cast my vote for who I believe is the right candidate.

I have always been somewhat interested in politics, but it never mattered. Now it kind of does matter because I am actually able to put my 2 cents in on a ballot. I get to choose. In 4 years I will finally be practicing one of the policy's that made America, America. And that's pretty awesome.

So I do need to start paying more attention, because I believe that my vote matters.

But that's all for today. Today was a pretty rough day, so thank you for bearing with these weird blogs. I love you guys.

Keep On Voting,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment