Monday, August 6, 2012

An Interesting Concept

Hello gingers! Today, I thought of something, and that never happens.

Let me ask you this first. When you get home, or when your parents get home, do you/they put down change on the counter? My parents do, and I thought it would be funny to see how much change is the average for the average American kitchen counter.

It probably adds up to a lot of money over time I bet. But how much money do they take from their pockets and put down every day? I think I'm going to have to find out in the near future.

Of course this would involve many factors, like what kind of job they do, if they are married, if they have kids, what time of year it is. But I just really want to know.

Because how far do you think that change can go? How much could it get? How far could the stuff you get, get you? I'm very curious about the whole thing, and I think it would be fun to try out. I think I'll get started soon.

Don't steal my idea though. You're not allowed.

Keep On Collecting Change,
Rachael The Ginger

P.S. School pictures are tomorrow. Exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment