Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Now Let's Talk About Us

Hello gingers! Alright. I think this is the finale of this trilogy.

Maybe. Unless we talk about some kind of alien life form that is going to come into this. You never know what the mars rover will find.

What is the future here? Frankly, I have no idea.

I love doing this everyday. I never knew when I started that I would get so hooked so automatically. And it's weird though. Because forcing myself to do it everyday has gotten some of the greatest ideas I've ever had out of me. It's pretty incredible.

I have learned about myself doing this, and I really love it.

But it's also a very time consuming and pressure inducing thing. But it has never taken me away from my life drastically. So overall, this is pretty good for me.

But you're the reader. And you've chose to stay here and read everyday. So it's either a loyalty thing, or you must really enjoy it. But, it all depends on me.

But me doing this all depends on you listening. But I like to talk to myself too so it's okay.

But the fact of the matter, is that we need to work together if we are going to make this work. And it's working pretty well right now. Not going to change things up completely just yet.

But I do want to branch out a bit more. I feel like I'm sheltering myself to this and only this, even though I could be doing much more. I could be working on more videos. I could be making more music. But I'm here.

Don't get me wrong, this is good. But I want better.

So I am going to try harder and waste less time on skype, and try to motivate myself more. Because that is where the problem lies. Being able to not say no to others but to say yes to something better.

I also need to set deadlines because that is how I work best. If I look at something everyday and think to myself how much time I have left to do it, it will get done faster.

So let's set some goals here.

I want to release a new video on my channel by the end of the weekend.

I want to have a song cover I'm doing done by the end of next month. (It has lots of elements that I've never done before so it's going to take a bit)

I want to write 1 article or more on ION every day.

And I want to expand this a little bit more.

SO, what about you? You can stick along for the ride and support me. If you would. Because I know you don't have to.

I love you guys a lot!

Keep On Having Teamwork,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment