Thursday, August 2, 2012

So I'm 14 Today

Hello gingers! As the title implies, I am 14 years of age, today.

So many things have been going on in my life right now, but today was a day where I could just enjoy it all. I feel so lucky to have all these wonderful people around me, wishing me well on my crazy adventure of life.

I'm finding it very difficult to filter out my thoughts right now, but I'll try my best. The people around me have given me so many opportunities and I'm excited to see where they will take me. The ones I've already lived, the ones I'm living, and the ones that are to come. I just want to thank each and every person in my life who has given me an opportunity.

In this crazy life, chances and opportunities is all we have. It's all we can hope for. And I've been very lucky. I've been given very many of them, and I try to be grateful for every one of them.

This whole birthday thing has got me questioning everything. Which is crazy because I'm just supposed to be eating cake. I've been questioning what this life means and what can I do to make a difference in it. And I honestly think making a difference in someone else's life is what is going to make me happiest. And so many people have helped me out along the way. Thank you.

And all my beautiful friends along the way that have supported me, because I know, it's probably very difficult. And my family as well. My friends who have inspired me to do things greater than just myself, and be the change I want to see in others.

So I'm 14 today.

And in 1 year I'll still be talking about how I'm 15. And how much life has changed. And high school. Oh my god, high school.

So I'm 14 today. And life is just beginning.

I'm sure I should've said something totally different, but I said this. So I'll see you tomorrow.

Keep On Getting Older,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment