Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mars Landing And A Change

Hello gingers! I think that you can respect the fact that things change a lot right?

Some blogs are right before midnight, others are right when I wake up. That's cool with you right? Yeah I hope it is, because a lot of things happen a lot of the time.

I fluctuate with my personality a ton. I'm all lazy and then the next day I'm inspired to do stuff and get things done and work hard and all that jazz. Well, I think it's just because I get inspired a lot. The people I look up to are very inspiring so in turn I aspire to be like them and inspire people.

So you don't mind this blog being so late, right? Sydney was going to go brush her teeth and I was going to blog but then I was sent on a very important mission.

But I'm insisting a change. Which is going to fall through next week. Blogs by 8 pm, every day. I like blogging at night because then I can really decide what I want to talk about. Because I think a lot of thoughts in one day.

But I will be talking about the mars landing tomorrow. Fact.

Because I'm really passionate about that kind of stuff. I stayed up until 2 in the morning for that stuff. That's a stretch for me because I hate it when I throw off my sleep schedule. Your welcome mars.

But that's it for today. Have a great one.

Keep On Being Sent On Important Missions,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment