Friday, August 31, 2012

What The Weekend Means To Me

Hello gingers! Here I am going to tell you why the weekend means something to me.

There are many glorious things that come from days off, but none of them can compare to my weekends. I think it goes a little something like this.

Well, I will slack off all of Friday and try to make fruitless attempts at making plans with friends on the weekend. I will lug myself throughout the school day and then praise the lord once the bell rings. I go home, eat food because that's what I do, and do mindless, easy tasks on the internet. It's nice.

But then when I wake up the next day, glorious things happen. And it starts with a C. Coffee! Loads of creamy, delicious coffee. Oh. Yes. Honey.

And I will slack off all day and relax in my gym shorts and usually the shirt I wore the day before. Things go nicely.

Then Sunday I pick up the pace a bit, but still slack off until about 10 and then things get hectic. It's just who I am guys.

So my weekends are important. It's the one time I get to slack off and be my lazy self.

So thank you for understanding why I keep weekends wimpier with these blogs. Because I know you do.

Keep On Having Great Weekends,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment