Friday, March 2, 2012

Waiting And Other Things

Hello gingers! Currently I am waiting for a SHAYTARDS video to process, and my iPod to charge!

I am so good at multitasking! Just a fare warning, this is going to be one of those blogs where it was like "Oh yeah, I have to do that thing!" so don't be expecting much!

I cannot wait to get back on track with my videos though. My computer is finally working properly again so I'm going to be able to put out much better stuff. It was getting scary for a while there.

I'm going to get back on track, I'm going to figure out what's wrong with Google, and I
Going to get back to work! Next week is going to be a little bit stressful but I'm sure I'll make by. Standardized testing isn't that bad.

Are you excited it's March!? What are you going to do with your month? I'm going to travel across the country.

I just wanted to give you some leeway on what's happening in my business type of world. My friends and I are getting really excited and really impatient on this new project we are working on. I won't give you any more details yet, but be excited. It will be more of me, and it will be a good thing. I'm really excited to get to showcase a different side of me that you guys havent really seen yet. Be prepared. It should come soon.

Now for other news. I want to do some more new projects of my own. I'm thinking about it. I have some ideas. But nothing to really actually pursue yet. But I definitely want to do more. I'm working on it. Help me through it.

But this blog will always stay the same! I'll see you guys tomorrow!

Stay Business-Like,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment