Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Different Type Of Mobile Blogging

Hello gingers! Do you feel more mobile? Because this is the first mobile blog ever!

This is also Plan B. I couldn't get the actual mobile blogging on blogger to work, so now we are just blogging from the internet on my phone. It's really slow, the keys aren't very sensitive so I have to go even slower, and it doesn't fix my grammer mistakes when I make them.this isn't very fantastic and the thought of me having to use it fr 5 days makes me cringe. Hopefully there will just be internet at the hotel so I can blog from my ipod. That would be swell. If you didn't guess already, those blogs are going to be really short because it will take so long to post.

I don't like this.

But because this is the first mobile blog and I have to make it "special" or something, I'm going to announce something kind of awesome. This summer I am 80% positive that I will be going to Hawaii for our family vacation. That would be super exciting and awesome and amazing. That would also mean more of this. I'm not sure if anyone likes this though.

I'm going to be a traveler this year, and I'm excited for it!

Bear with me on these weird blogs though! I'll be back to normal tomorrow!

Keep On Traveling,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment