Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hair Day!

Hello gingers! It's a hair day!

Sorry the blog is so late but a lot of things have been going on and I haven't gotten to it until now! But I know you love me! Right? Okay fine.

But anyways, its a hair day! I got my hair cut today so it looks good for when I'm traveling the world. Cause you know, Miss World Traveler and stuff like that. Just taking the world by storm. that Ginger Rebellion has got to start somehow right?

All in the morning I was thinking about Shaycarl's beard and how it's the mod controversy o think a beard has ever seen. And I was thinking about Collete and how she is like really attached to her hair as well. I was going through my mourning process with my hair. It's just so sad that it had to go.

Just kidding, I'm fine with it. I needed all that weight chopped off my head. I was feeling like it was going to fall off.

You know that feeling where you run your fingers through your hair and it just like stops? Like you expect it to be longer? Yeah I've had that all day too.

The next part about hair day will remain a secret for now. Exactly 1 week from today you will know about it. Just keep in mind that it's pretty big though. I'm stoked to announce it and trust me it will be exciting. You will get to be involved as well. Just trust me. It's going to be pretty amazing. It's something I've always wanted to do. You will find out soon. Very soon.

So it's a hair day. Hair. It's kind of weird but it's always there just hanging. Blowing in the breeze.

But I'm always here too! I'll see you guys tomorrow with less hair related blogs!

Keep On Growing,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment