Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Figuring Stuff Out

Hello gingers! I'm putting off my math homework! Yay!

It seems odd to me, but I do love to figure stuff out. Not in like the math sense, or engineering sense but just like day to day stuff. I really enjoy planning things and getting things ready. This may just be like an OCD thing but I don't care. It's really fun for me.

I like being able to plan out the details. Get my ducks all in a line. I dot know why I enjoy that but I do. Especially when I begin projects like the one we will be announcing soon. I like to plan out the broad picture and then get nitty-gritty as things get more exciting.

It's weird that someone like me would fine that fun. I have basically planned out the rest of my school year for myself. I basically have 8 and a half more weeks of school and then were done. I'm taking a week off to go to Arizona for something. But that's for another blog. So I'm going to be doing a lot of that stupid blogging on my phone. Unless there is wi-fi or maybe even a computer. You never know with these people. I will be bringing back the "Updates On The Road" page. But in actuality the best way you can have instant updates on things I'm doing and updates of just where I am and stuff is to follow my twitter and subscribe to my second channel. I know it sounds like a plug but it will help you if you are really concerned about where I am 24/7.

So yeah. I'm a planner. It's weird but it's just part of me. I was doing some major planning just right there! Guys it's a problem. I need some help with Compulsive Planning.

First. World. Problem.

And on that note I'm going to go! But I will be back tomorrow for more planning!

Keep On Planning,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment