Friday, March 30, 2012

Catching Up

Hello gingers! Today I've been trying to catch up with freaking everything in the world.

I've been trying to catch up with all the videos I missed. I'm almost done except for the shaytards vlogs, and anything really posted today. It was a surprising amount of work to catch up on. Working for YouTube must be so incredibly difficult.

I've also been catching up on just my daily life. Catching up with my daily routines, and everything like that. You'd be surprised how hard it is to figure out yur normal day to day thing when it's been messed up for 7 days.

I've also been catching up with family. I've been telling them all the stories of my trip and all the things I've seen and heard and witnessed. My mom also came back from a business trip tonight so I have also been catching up with her too.

I even have to catch up on a little bit of school.

I've also been catching up with friends. I put my friends first for everything and if you know me, you get that. Because if you know me, your probably my friend. There was a lot of typical middle school drama on the trip that I had to catch up on. I can't be out of the loop even though I have no friends.

But I've been catching up on the drama and things that happened while I was away as well. That's very important if you are to be an informed Ginger. Very, very important.

But drama aside I love you guys. No matter what. I always put my friends first.

Keep On Loving,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment