Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm Sick Again

Hello gingers! I've somehow contracted another freaking disease!

I'm feeling pretty awful and this isn't going to be the glorious, wonderful, pour my heart out blog I was hoping it would be. Tomorrow I will definitely. I just want to express how much all this means to me. All of this YouTube stuff. All the stuff with ShayCarl. The Internet. My entire life.

This aspect of my life has been so monumental that I can think of anything else I would rather do. The Internet is my home. It is where I belong. There are people who get me here. You guys get me. You guys are my family.

Speaking of families I dirt end up getting the ShayCarl shirt. Bummer.

I really don't known if I will be going to school tomorrow. This sucks because then I have to make up standardized testing and stuff. That is goingto be awful. The thing is, is that my face is all red and splotchy, and that would be really embarrassing to go to school like that. I might just have to tough it out but only time will tell.

On a more less-selfish note, Charles Trippy who I have talked ahoy in previous blogs, is actually getting surgery tomorrow to get the tumor out of his brain. Please keep him and the CTFxC in your thoughts! We are all hoping it goes well!

Stay Proud,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment