Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Things You Do, Every Single Day

Hello gingers! Another freaking serious blog, but I really think it will be inspirational to my beautiful gingers out there.

I forgot to mention yesterday about ShayCarl. I know I always talk about him but he got me into this stuff so you better thank him someday. Less than a year ago, ShayCarl was 280 pounds. Since then he has lost over 100 pounds and he ran a full marathon last Sunday.

If you looked at him 6 months ago, you would never think he would be someone to run a marathon. Look at him now. Don't be to quick to judge people.

Now onto what I really mean to say. What is your routine every day? What do you do repeatedly every day?

But as you may now I'm trying to do better for the world in secret. I'm a Ginger superhero. And it really is just the little things that can make yourself a better person and the world a better place.

Maybe it's putting change in those little donation things they have by the cash register. Maybe it's waiting a little bit longer to hold a door open for someone. Maybe it's just making somebody laugh when they are having a rough day.

It's really nothing that takes out of your daily schedule right? Does it put you out of your way that much?

It's the little things you can add to your routine. Little by little we can achieve better.

Just keep trying with it, and someone in this world will be bether off.

Keep On Helping Others,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment