Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Rundown

Hello gingers! Today is going to be a quick type of blog where I say some stuff and then you might think some stuff and then you'll just think that this blog has an awesome name.

That's right. It's pretty freaking rad.

This blog really isn't really going to be a rundown but I just though it was cool.

First of all, I'm going to tell you that tomorrow is going to be about ShayCarl and his marathon running self. I've got some stuff that I want to say about that!

Second thing, it is one of my best friends birthday tomorrow! Wish Bree a very special 14th birthday and send her Ginger cyber hugs! I know she'll appreciate it!

We are going to do some fun things tomorrow. Her present is going to be stellar but don't tell her that!

We also have our last day of school before spring break tomorrow! That basically means we get to screw around and go to an assembly and stuff. Not much to it but we don't have to do much!

Fun days coming up. But also very busy. These are going to be the busiest weeks of the year coming up. It's going to be pretty ridiculous. Be prepared!

But I'll be back tomorrow! Love you guys!

Keep On Wishing,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment