Friday, March 9, 2012

Incompatible Software

Hello gingers! I finally feel like I'm back in the swing of things!

I'm uploading original videos, I'm blogging, I'm doing stuff on my second channel. I'm doing the stuff I want to do. I wanted to do something, and I made it happen. I'm so cool like that.

In all reality, I am really, really nerdy. I somehow fit some kind of nerdy, or stupid thing in every conversation I make. For example me and my friend Arianna, were talking about how we are trying download boyfriends. Hers is buffering, and mine is incompatible with my nerdy, nerdy software. To nerdy for anyone I've ever met at least. That's the problem with the world. There aren't enough nerdy teenage boys out there to date me. That's completely it.

I'm waiting for the new update so I can download my boyfriend. All it takes is time :)

I am so incredibly tired right now, it's ridiculous. So tired, I'm sleep blogging right now. Chdhsebjfhvbdejzk.

I might even be a zombie. Or maybe it's just one of my multiple personalities. Someone in the hall today asked me how my multiple personalities were doing and it just made my day. That stuff makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside guys! Keep it up. You give me hearts.

I'm going to spend some time catching up on homework, and other things I cannot remember at this time. I'm sure it will come to me in an action hero style flash.

Auto correct is stupid. Don't ever use it. I also think I broke Siri on my friends phone today. Maybe I shouldn't be an apple fangirl.

Stay Fangirling,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment