Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crazy Stuff Is Happening Yo

Hello gingers! This is the first blog I've done on my computer in a long time!

Let's celebrate by not making weird grammatical errors, weird autocorrects, and very short blogs! Very exciting!

Yes, being on my desktop does make things very, very easy. Yesterday when I meant to say "didn't" my ipod corrected it to "dirt." So that's a thing. Stupid ipod. I WANTED TO SAY DIDN'T! BUT IT DIDN'T LET ME! ALL CAPS RAGE!

This is definitely going to be the most random blog in the history of the world. I'm pretty sure I'm straying off whatever topic I have when I get one. Let's keep going with that.

I'm pretty sure I have ADD or something. Maybe it's the stress from testing. We took math tests and we starting writing today. Does anybody have a funny standardized testing stories? I'd love to hear.

It didn't make it any better that I was sick today. I didn't even want to go to school because I felt so bad for a while. But I slugged off to school to do the stupid TCAP. Stupid. My face keeps getting really red, and I don't even know why. It's really, really embarrassing but the internet will forgive me tomorrow. Sickly ginger needs to get a better immune system. For reals.

Oh, and it has officially been exactly 1 month since Logic Box left the internet. I really hope he gets internet soon. I really hope we can start new projects soon.

Speaking of, in a way, I'm kind of obsessed with Reddit now. Oh boy. It's going to get pretty crazy up in here. I love that it's like a "one size fits all" type of site. I can get news in politics, social media, pop culture, and just the news to make me an acceptable citizen. It gives me everything I need to know! i already get a lot of news from SourceFed and the Philip DeFranco Show, but reddit ust makes it all complete. I've been obsessed with rage comics for a while, but now I can get it with all the other things I care about! Reddit is amazing. next frontier to conquer, MineCraft.

Anybody in favor of that? The time to speak up is now!

I'm going to go back to Reddit, but you guys can come back tomorrow! I'll see you then!

Keep On Making The Funny,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment