Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Hope I'm Your Friend

Hello gingers! Being a teenager is hard sometimes but mostly easy.

Getting in fights with friends is the worst. I have a very strong personality and admitting I'm wrong is really hard for me. I stand by my opinions even if they are stupid. Its just part of who I am though. I can't really change that. I'm completely fine with that but my personality doesn't really match very closely with a lot of people. I have a lot of friends but the really close friends are few. They can't stand me haha. I'm very outgoing and some people like that. My friend Bree for example, says constantly that without me, she would be a completely different person. That's kind of crazy to think about though. Because technically, I guess I have altered the course of that persons exsistence in some way.

In middle school though, it's all about finding out who your real friends are. I've posted about this before. I still stand by it. It's hard but it's just part of life. Getting in stupid arguments is not a good sign. I figured that out today. People tend to slowly drift apart. It's sad but it's what happens.

I'm sure most you have heard about Kony 2012 and I think I will go over it tomorrow. And my opinions on the matter. When I make up my mind. Currently, as of right now I am temporarily pulling my support for Invisible Children Inc. I will explain most of that tomorrow.

I am not against the movement itself, I think it is a great thing. Especially with the information age. But I am not supporting that organization. I will choose another one soon. All will most definitely be explained.

I find these days stressful, and I am dying for the weekend. Just 2 more days. I get to sit back, relax, and chill with my friends and play spoons. I love spoons. Best card game in the history of the world. Like ever.

I found myself kind of not wanting to blog today. I feel bad about this. This is supposed to be fun. So I'm going to make it more fun. I'm doing it for a reason. I need to fufill that.

I'll see you guys tomorrow though! I love you!

Stay Thinking,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment