Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Miss World Traveler

Hello gingers! I need to get back into the habit of writing these blogs on the computer. It's so much easier and it's just so much better.

Everything would be solved if I just had 2 things in this world. A Flip Camera, and a MacBook. All I want in this world. It make things so much easier you wouldn't even believe. I would live in my room forever and never come out. It's a slow process to turn into an internet zombie. I think that's what I will blog about tomorrow. I can see it now. How To Be An Internet Zombie. Look forward to it. Trust me, I'm from the internet.

I'm working on getting a flip though. Ebay is going to be my friend for this one. Let's research now actually. Alright. Research has proven that 99% of ginger Rachael's find it difficult to research.

I'm getting distracted and I'm looking at old videos. You know what's crazy? My "Less-Explicit Jenna Marbles" video has almost 500 views! That's freaking ape shiz!!!!

If you didn't see the video I posted today, I will be switching up my schedule to me putting out a video to the world every Tuesday! I found there was a lack of videos on Tuesday so I will add them!

Speaking of the Tubes, something I've found really awesome is my second channel. i didn't even realize how awesome it is. I'm able to announce things and speak in an easy one-taker, it's all natural and it's just really fun. My second channel is really fun and useful. I love it. It pulls my heart strings.

Now, what you came here for, the topic this blog was supposed to have. The blogs were getting really short so I want to make it up to you with my ginger love. It's a thing you know. It's like a disease. I want to infect you next :)

As I've said in previous blogs, I will be going many places this year. Especially in the next couple weeks. But, because I'm on the computer I'd like to clear some stuff up for you.

Some of you reading may be going, but I will be going to Washington DC/New York in 10 freaking days. It's a 5 day 4 night trip and I think I will blogging with the wi-fi at the airport the first day we are there. We have to be there at 5 in the morning! Ugh!

But I will be vlogging the entire thing and I will have a main channel montage video when I get back. When I really get back. Because I will get back from New York we will be going back to school. But lucky for me I will be going to 2 and a half days of school before I leave to go to this family thing in my home state of Arizona. There will probably be some internet access on desktops there but I cannot guarantee anything. It might be 2 weeks of short phone blogging. Stupid.

But I will get back the next Tuesday, and I will be back to normal for a while. Happy times for all.

But then sometime in the very early summer, I will in fact be going to the island of Kauai in Hawaii! Again there will be plenty of vlogs and blogs but the internet situation is still really stupid. But, the trip is booked as of this morning! I will be going to Hawaii! This is the biggest vacation my family and I have ever gone on. I'm so excited!

I know I must sound like really, really spoiled and rich and stuff but all of this was very unexpected. i had NO idea I was going to go to Washington, I knew there was a faint chance of my going to Arizona but that was never positive, and Hawaii was still a thought at the beginning of the year. I'm not really that spoiled. All of this really was unexpected and I feel really blessed to be able to do it, and also share it with you guys! I will be blogging, vlogging to make a montage video, and posting instant updates on my phone on my second channel!

I just wanted to let you know about all this! 10 days baby! Spring Break 2012!

But I'll be back tomorrow! I love you guys!

Keep On Exploring,
Rachael The Ginger
I know I must sound really

No comments:

Post a Comment