Thursday, January 12, 2012

Whoa Moments, And Oh Crap Moments

Hello gingers! I am so lucky to have support like you!!!

First off, I just wanted to say thank you. You guys blow me away every day! You read these blogs, you watch my videos, and you just support me! Thank you so much for everything you give me. This has been my dream for a long time, and you guys are making it a reality! I love you!

Shank you. Shank you very much.

The reason the first part of this blog is called, "Whoa Moments," is because I just looked at the view counter. 131 views total! That's amazing! It was totally a "Whoa.." type of moment! Lots of the traffic is coming from the states, but I also have a little bit of traffic from Russia, and Australia! Now, I know the Australia part is my good friend Logic Box, but still! Russia!

So, my question to you, (which you are welcome to answer in the comments below) is, what was your best, or most memorable, "Whoa.." moment? I'm curious to know! Good or bad. Mad or sad. I don't really care. Just as long as you answer!

Oh, and just by the way, I always feel thpecial inthide when thomeone in the hall at thchool thays "I saw your blog! It was really funny!" or "I watched ALL your videos today! They're awesome!" You guys make my day. And then, people like my friend Brooke, who tells EVERY teacher we talk to about it, when there is most likely stuff on here that they just shouldn't see. Hi, Mr. L!

Now, for Part Dos. I usually have 2 parts in these blogs don't I?

Don't you hate that feeling. That feeling of absolute terror. Maybe you forgot something, or maybe you bombed a test and your parents said if you got one more bad grade they'll take your phone away. This is the peak of crisis for teenager, the oddest beings on Earth. I also want you to tell me your worst, or most memorable "Oh, CRAP!" type of moment! Can't wait to read them!

Again, you guys are just SO awesome! You're SO awesome, that I'm going to come back tomorrow!

Stay Awesome,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment