Sunday, January 8, 2012

Football Is Kinda Stupid

Hello gingers! Cool.

You know what's really weird? Subs for subs. Just think about it.

Just a little side note, for a YouTube video I'm doing, I'm taking viewer suggestions. So, if you would like to see hear your username, and a funny, sarcastic, interpretation of what you wanted me to do in a video, leave a comment on this blog. Awesome.

Another little side note, forget everything I ever said about our collaborative blog. Its supposed to be a secret.

You know, it's really hard to blog when the only computer you can do it on, is 35 ft, away from incessant screaming. It's game-day in Denver, Colorado.

The Denver Broncos are playing the Pittsburgh, Steelers. This is the "win or go home" type of game, so it's very high-pressure. But my mother and father are HUGE fans. But my brother has been taking to disliking any team my dad likes. You can imagine my distress.

All I hear is "NOOOO, SHIT GODDAMMIT!!!!" coming from my parents, and "YEAH, HOLD THIS BALL HIGH, WOOOOT, YAY!" from my brother.

The Denver, Broncos suck. Really, really, bad. Especially with the Tebow-Mania. I just think Tim Tebow is hot.

So now you know the reason why I usually stay in my room all Sunday.

But if you boil down to it, football is just stupid. Just plain stupid. If it was the traditional football, like soccer, then I would be totally fine with it. But this is 'Merica. We're hipsters like that.

It's just some hyped up sport that defines our lives for an entire season. What is it, really? A bunch of sweaty guys hitting each other. What else would you call it? What's the dedication? What it the "love?" I just don't get it, but what do I know.

But it's a source of economy. If America-ness has taught us anything, it's that we love red meat, power tools, beer, and football. Greatest nation on Earth.

So, I guess I won't complain anymore but if I here one more "GET IT, RUUUNNN!" I'm going to lose it. I'll stick with blogging, and cup-stacking.

Keep On Hatin'
Rachael The Gingers

1 comment:

  1. Finally, someone realizes the truth! Step into the light!

    ReplyDelete