Thursday, January 26, 2012

For Shelby Idon'tknowifIshoulduseherlastnamewithoutherpermission

Hello gingers! Be prepared for a semi-boring day!

Not to say that Shelby Idon'tknowifIshoulduseherlastnamewithoutherpermission is boring though! I love her! But my separated shoulder keeps me from loving her completely!

First, we are going to talk about this. All of this. This thing that I'm doing right now.

I love you guys. Like, with a deep, burning, passion. You are absolutely amazing, and awesome, and BOMBTASTIC!

I have a total of 247 views! In one month! For a couple day I had over 20 views A DAY! You guys are amazing. Without a doubt.

I am going to do this. I am going to blog everyday for a year. This was a crazy prospect but it is becoming a reality. Once my friends find out about it they're like "What??? You blog every day?!"

It's pretty crazy to watch.

Main point: I love you forever and always.

Some other stuff:
I might not be able to complete the short story a month. I will just change it to "Sporadic Short Stories."

That's good right? Right. Freaking rad.

Shelby! Stop punching me! I have a separated shoulder! The good thing is, you can't punch me through the interwebs, teehee!

Shelby, suggested that today I would talk about things that happened at school today. More specifically, something that was happening with Mr. J's son. So, I will.

Apparently, these girls were calling Mr. J's son. He was asking us if that was kind of normal and that his son shouldn't be freaking out like he was. We said yes, that was normal for 5th grade girls to do. It seems reasonable. 5th grade girls are weird.

So, Shelby I hoped you liked that! It was just for you!

I know this was a weird and short blog, but bus accidents don't happen EVERY DAY! But I do! I'll see you tomorrow!

Keep On Rollin',
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment