Saturday, January 21, 2012

This Is Incredibly Random But Informative

Hello gingers! That is the 26th most random sentence that has ever crossed my keys.

My weekend is going pretty much according to plan. Not much else happening. But, I do find that recently I've been lacking creativity. I know, your completely aghast. A ginger is lacking creativity! I can't even believe it!

Well, because of my complete lack of anything interesting, I'm going to do 2 different things today. I'm going to talk more about SOPA and I'm going to let my brother take over the interwebz! It's so exciting, right?!?!

He informed me that he probably won't have much to say, but that's ok. We are just going to let him try out his luck on this thing we call the internet.

Now, for SOPA. I am very, very proud of this internet we got here. I found the perfect picture to describe it. If I find it I'll show it to you guys.

This guy named Hank Green did the most beautiful summary EVER! He is one of the smartest guys ever and it was just an amazing thing that video was.


It gave me a whole new perspective on this whole thing. Absolutely amazing. It was an eye-opener really. Great analogy. 

It just goes to show you how much our internet is united. This really is a free internet. We can do amazing things if we join together. I bet that we can change the world for better with the internet. 

Now, for my brother. Ladies and gentlemen, David:

hi i am the little bro and am also a ginger. to bad i dont have i soul. i am amazing in evry way by.

So there you go! See ya tomorrow!

Stay Random,
Rachael The Ginger And David The Ginger 

No comments:

Post a Comment