Monday, January 23, 2012

My Life Is Average

Hello gingers! What is your definition of "average?"

So, I'd like to start off this blog by telling you a story. A story about a girl, and a younger brother who is exactly like her.

So, I created a petition to end the seating crisis or period 5 which you can read about here. I was pretty passionate about this issue, and today I saw it hanging on his chalk board. I think he admired my dedication and perseverance throughout the entire thing, haha. I know he secretly admires the spirit I have for history. I even have a shirt that says "I <3 History". Rad, right?

Well, the funny kind of twist to this story is that my brother, started a petition of his own. I didn't even tell him about mine! He made his about how they need to change the fire drill system at his school. His is for much better causes but hey, he's going to be leading a revolution someday for an amazing cause.

We are very opinionated people I guess. I swear, we are going to be leading something someday. I don't mean to be rude or anything but it just comes naturally. Yep, you're looking at a principal bow right here. If you don't know what that is, google it.

Born leader. My friend Whitney today said that if my music teacher couldn't make it back in time for this thing she's doing that I could lead us. I'm proud of my orchestra. We really are awesome.

Now, to address a problem I'm finding.

I'm seeing that my blogs have been kinda boring lately. I'm sorry but school isn't that exciting. The truth is that some of my blogs are going to be super, uber, boring and I apologize in advance. I can't be super, happy, fun-time, ginger ALL the time.

Speaking of boring, don't forget there is a SMRT BLOG tomorrow. Fun!

That's it! See ya tomorrow!

Stay Leaders,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment