Sunday, January 29, 2012

How Nerds Make Their Money

Hello gingers! I know I said I was going to talk about "the face" but I changed my mind.

I'm just going to let you know, it works. Like, unbelievably.


It. Really. Does. Work.

Haha, now that I'm thinking about it my friend Emily said that I am a less-explicit, ginger version of JennaMarbles. Rock on!

Hi Bonnie!

So, yesterday my mom was like, "Do you wanna make 40 bucks?"

As any teenager would do I said yes immediately, even though I had no idea what I was going to do. My mom happened to be part of a blog that her and her sisters started to document their running. Recently my mom was the only one posting on it anymore so she left the blog and started her own personal blog. I was left with the tedious task of taking all of her blogs on their and putting them on their own document. It's time consuming and it's not fun to do but I really need to start saving money. You know how much money I have for college? $0. You know how much money I have for a new camera? $0. You know how much money I have for a microphone? $0. You know how much money I have to have a social life? $0. I've been taught by ShayCarl never to get into debt so I won't. I'm gonna work hard. 

The main thing is that I'm going to Washington D.C. and New York this spring break. That's going to be super fun! But I'm going to need money and that is what is keeping me from spending. 

But, because I am the nerdiest child there is, I am moving blogs to documents for money. Only my mom would give me a job on the computer. It is where I was born to be. 

How do you make your money? Feel free to leave it in the comments below!

That's it! See ya tomorrow!

Keep On Being Nerdy,
Rachael The Ginger


No comments:

Post a Comment