Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Business of it All

Hey gingers! Today is going to be a pretty quick blog day, because, as you can see from the title, in really super busy. But, I am going to blog! Now, your not expecting it, NO QUIKIE NEWS! I think we finally got every thing covered!

It's the 2nd day of school, and I'm already submerged in work. So ridiculous. But I'm going to persevere with my goal to get a 3.8 GPA. I GOT THIS!

Most of the work is work work. Like making videos, catching up on videos over my vacation, blogging, you know, WORK! But, if ShayCarl has taught me anything, it's that this whole YouTube thing takes A LOT of work! I'm going to do this!

To put the cherry on top, I'm sick. These are the top things I hate about being sick:

You have to breathe through your mouth. It gets really awkward, especially when you eat.

Your nose either a) hurts like a mother or b) hurts like a mother firetrucker!

You just want to PUNCH YOUR COLD RIGHT IN THE THROAT!

When you complain, people have NO sympathy for you, even though YOUR SICK!

You feel like you could just die when you wake up!

Is this true for anyone else? Let me now.

I also feel like I'm going to die when I tip back a little too far in my chair when I'm not suspecting it. You know when you have to like catch yourself? Yeah I always feel like I'm going to die. Always.

That was kind of a weird blog, but hopefully it will be better tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, I'll see you then!

Stay Out Of Sickness,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment