Thursday, January 19, 2012

Homework, And Sickness, And NEW STUFF!!

Hello gingers! It's hard to think of something creative to say after you say "Hello gingers!" every day. Just sayin'.

I procrastinate a LOT with these blogs. I'm just like "I can do it a later" then, "HOLY CRAP 10:30!!!"

So, I apologize for yesterday's blog. It's fixed up with the links today, but if you checked it out yesterday and you were like "Where are all the clicky things???" I'm sorry.

Now, for a very, very, quick, Quickie News!

I have many new pages up! If you've ever stumbled on this blog and was like "Wha..." now I solved your problem!! There is a new page called "About This Ginger" which you can take a gander at if you would like. There is also a new archive for my short story thing, (which should go up on Monday) and a page for stuff I like right now.

My opinions change every day, so it will be very sporadic, but it's going to be a page where I tell you what's cool in the world. It is different then my "Shameless Promotion" page because it will be like music, and apps, and other nerdy things. Not links for me and my friend's stuff.

I would suggest that you check that out soon, because I like sharing what I think is cool! It might get you interested in something you never thought was possible! It will be kinda like a side blog. I'll see how it works out! :)

Quickie News finished! Achievement Unlocked!

I've made plenty of blogs talking about how busy I am. But, one main factor of that is HOMEWORK! First of all, my math teacher gives us homework every day! And, they always give us HUGE time-consuming projects! I do not like it. I mean, don't they know that I'm a busy internet celebrity! Haha, that was sarcasm. In case you didn't know.

And, I skipped half of school today. If you've spent time looking at the title, then you know that I'm sick.   I have NEVER had a headache that bad before. It was terrible.

But, every time I get sick, once I get home I feel better. It's my bodies way of telling me "You need to skip school today!"

That's my life. You can hear about it tomorrow too!

Keep On Improving,
Rachael The Ginger

P.S. I want to see how many of my friends, ACTUALLY, read my blog! If you see this, write "Rachael The Ginger Is Amazing!" on your hand on Monday. Teachers are also welcome to do this too, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment