Friday, January 27, 2012

Another Weird Thing That's Happening

Hello ginger! It's a freaking RAD Friday!

First of all, I'm going to talk about the insane revolution I have created.

Ever since I started making videos, and blogging like this EVERYBODY has been joining in! I just think it's really cool that people are seeing some of the power behind the videos and blogs. People are making videos for one another, and VLOGGING even! It's crazy! I have seriously started something! I cannot believe it!

Speaking of such things, my really good friend Delaney has started a blog! You can check it out here!

Your welcome, girl who is not nearly as supportive to me, haha.

And, for more of my boring weirdness.

Today I feel like telling the news so maybe I will.

Don't forget my first "Morally Wrong" is going up tomorrow!!! Are you excited!?!?

I'm probably going to get a Tumblr in the near future. We'll see how it turns out.

I like penguins. And @Jenna_Marbles

On Sunday I will tell you the story of the face! Future self, do not forget!

This song will make your day 1,000 to the power of 1,000 times better!!!!!

Do not be fooled by the thumbnail!

I am really tired of sitting on the computer so I will probably go now!

I will see you tomorrow with the first edition of "Morally Wrong!"

Stay Weird,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment