Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Today Is The First Day, Of The REST Of Your Life!

Hello gingers! Think about it, today is the first day of the rest of your life!

Today, I would like to talk about this saying which is actually very close to my heart!

Today, is the last day of January. Today, is the last day you have in this month. Today, is the last day you will ever live in January in 2012. How will you spend this day?

Everything starts TODAY! Today, really is the FIRST day of the REST of your life! You can do anything with it! What will you do with the first day, of the rest of your life?

Anything you want to do with your life, you can start today. What is stopping you? Excuses? Not allowed in this vicinity. GTFO.

Today, I am confident. I was not pessimistic about my particular situation in science class. I started singing a song I am in love with right now, and I felt better. I changed that. Today.

Just make the change and the rest will follow.

That's how I've been starting my mornings lately. I've been looking in the mirror and saying, "Today is the first day, of the rest of my life. I'm starting today."

It does really help me. If you're not into all that, that's ok. But just remember your morals. Stay true to who you are. The rest will always follow if you put what is important first.

The secret to life is hidden behind the word cliche.

Go ahead and put in the comments, what you will do to change TODAY!

This is a short blog but I think my intention is clear.

I love you guys so much! I'll see you tomorrow!

Keep On Changing,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment