Monday, January 30, 2012

A Productive Type Of Day

Hello gingers! Lots of stuff is happening and it's making me think that this year is going to be one of the best years I've lived on this Earth so far! :)

If you are a semi-long time reader you will know that I am extremely busy. Putting out an original video 3 times a week and a blog every day isn't easy.

If you're doubting me on this, try it sometime. Oh, and add being a full-time student on top of that.

But today, I just felt...good. I had a video up by 7:30 and a blog up semi-shortly after. I love that because that means I can spend time with my family, I can do homework, and I can still watch videos that must grace my eyes before I go to sleep.

It was very, very, productive today and I'm proud of it.

But some days aren't that easy. I get tired and I don't want to film, and edit, and upload, and annotate, and share and all the work that I missed. But, I stick it through. You wanna know why? I really want to make it to the top. I really feel like I am the next generation of YouTube. If any YouTuber has taught me anything, it's that working hard is the only way. ShayCarl started out filming with his webcam and editing and working hard and look at him now. He has started his own company, he has someone edit for him, and he makes a fair amount of money. I will work hard.

But, in spite of it all, I still have bad days. But this guy right here cheers me up.


Every Monday I see his video and get excited!

This guy is NicePeter. You may know him as the "Epic Rap Battles Of History" guy. But he is so sweet! He made a song about sunflowers! I would marry this guy!

He is super busy too, but he is an optimist. Not to say I am not an optimist, but he just has some kind of feel where I am so much happier when I watch his videos. He cheers me up like nobody else.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I was so productive. 

He is my inspiration for music as well. He's awesome. Just amazing.

Every time the "Awwwwwwwww" starts at the beginning, I can't help smiling. 

So, I challenge you gingers! Find your inspiration! Find what makes you smile! 

That's it for today! I'll see you guys tomorrow!

Keep On Smiling,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment