Monday, January 16, 2012

Things To Do And Places To Be

Hello gingers! Today is gonna be a new-sy type day, alright?

Harsh realizations are bad, but let's procrastinate with that just a little bit and do something else!

I've been taking on a lot of new projects lately. It makes me excited, but also just a little nervous. My dreams are to one day be able to do the things I want to do, but right now that's hard to accomplish. with new blogs, and new videos, I'm trying my best. But, all of this started with just taking action. And, with that I'm going to do the things I want to do! Whatever that may imply!

Just on a side note:


This is a video I uploaded not to long ago. One viewer commented saying they would sing this song to different people for different amount of views. The first one is that she will sing it to her dad for 200 views! Let's do this!

You know that "harsh realization" I was talking about earlier? Yeah, well here it is. As, my year starts to become clearer, I see some problems up ahead. This is exciting to say even, but I'm going to tell all you gingers my awesomeness! This spring break, I will be visiting Washington D.C and New York! The only problem, is that I don't have a clear way of how I'm going to blog there. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be able to do it from my phone, and my iPod if there is wi-fi. Stay tuned for more info on that. I just wanted to give a warning because if I do blog, it's probably going to be extremely short. Don't fret because I will post a HUGE recap of the entire trip after.

Just to give you some details on the trip:

Going with one of my favorite teachers

Washington D.C. - White House, Capitol Building, Monuments, Museums etc.

New York- Times Square, Broadway show (most likely Wiked) Museums, etc.

More AWESOMENESS!!!!

This trip is going to be absolutely awesome, and I can't wait!

One thing I do want to do there is vlog. The only way is to get a new camera. I really hope that does happen. I'm working on it. 

That's it for today! See ya tomorrow!

Stay Curious,
Rachael The Ginger

P.S. Everybody on FaceBook is like "Like this status and I'll make you a video!" haha, all because I made one for one person. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment