Thursday, January 5, 2012

Narrow Misses And High School

Hello gingers! I used to not forget about blog posts, but then I took an arrow to the knee. Sorry guys!

Well, I mean, its still today, its just not as early as I usually post them. I'M A PERSON TO YOU KNOW!!!

Today, was kind of a "monumental" day I guess you could call it? High-school registration has begun people. It has been waiting.

When I had to pick classes for middle school, it was tough. Imagine high-school. Actually, it really isn't that bad. They reassured me that this was not making my life decision. I finally realize that now. I wish I could tell my 6th grade self that.

Anywho, it is really exciting. Personally, I cannot wait to"grow up." Even my parents say that I could've raised myself. I'm ready. I'm ready for excitement.

As an adrenaline junkie, I pride myself with changes. You want to know the truth? The only constant in life, is change. You should write that down. Ground-breaking material here. Next level, SON!

The only pressure I seem to be having is getting the classes I want, but staying in my 8 credit limit. I wish I was Hermione, and I could just use the Time Turner, to get to class. I'm noting that to put on my list of "Why Life Would Be SO Much Better If Harry Potter Were Real."

There is also one more type of pressure. Parents. You know what I'm talking about! There like, oh you should do this, it will help you in life. Blah, blah, blah. I'm going to high-school for a reason!!!! I want independence. I want freedom!

I just want to remind myself here, that at the end of the day, it's MY choice. Nobody else can choose it for me. Nobody else is going to high-school like I am. No one else has the same interests as me. I AM MY OWN PERSON, AND I WILL MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS!

Wow. I just ranted. "Achievement Unlocked"

Oh, and just a side note, yesterday when I posted the blog about being sick, these ads were like "Cold and Flu Symptoms" and stuff like that so LOL.

And the last side note, this counselor guy was explaining some of the classes, and one of them is broadway dance. This teacher then goes, "This is real dance. This is what dance is." and almost immediately in my mind I was going, are we human, or are we dancers? So another bonus LOL

That's it for today guys! I'll see you tomorrow if I don't forget about it!

Keep On Ranting,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment