Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm Turning Into Olive Penderghast

Hello gingers! Movies are awesome, right?

Today, I watched "Easy A" which is just an amazing movie! It stars Emma Stone (my favorite actress) and if you haven't seen it, you're missing out! It's just an incredible movie that I can't even put into words.

To give you a brief synopsis of the movie, it's about a girl in high-school name Olive Penderghast who is pretending to lose her virginity for money. There is a lot more to the story then just that so I definitely recommend you to watch it. This movie has a special place in my heart.

Anyway, back to the main point. I am turning into Olive. From the sarcastic humor, to the ginger-ness its all just a conspiracy. Now, do note that I'm not pretending to lose my virginity for money, its mainly just the humor thing.

It's the witty jokes. Now I don't have any examples because once you start writing something down, you forget what you're going to say.

I love Emma Stone, and her alter-ego Olive Penderghast. Both people are just absolutely awesome and I love it!

Again, if you haven't seen the movie, watch it. It's the greatest story ever told. I love it, and I hope you love it too!

I love the fact that at times, we see our lives as movies. The happy ending, the closing of a story. It's all just what we like to imagine. It's just cool to be like, "Oh, that story could be a movie!" My love and appreciation of film hopefully shows on these blogs, because I want you to know that it's a huge part of my life!

I love movies, and I love you guys too! I'll see you tomorrow!

Stay Appreciative,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment