Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Balancing Acts, And Almost Dying

Hello gingers! I'm so busy these days.

Today I'd like to start out with a shout out to a a beautiful woman. She is the wife of the man who inspired this all. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Katilette. She posted a video today about her being really busy. She called it a balancing act, between the important things and all the things she is being overwhelmed with. DON'T WORRY! THESE DAILY BLOGS ARE NOT GOING TO STOP! But she just totally summed up what has been my life for the past few weeks. I just wanted to express to YOU the reader, that my life IS a balancing act. I have to juggle school, homework, family commitments, friends, these blogs, and my YouTube channel. Making, editing, and uploading 3 videos a week is hard. I'm not going to lie. And to have these blogs! It's a real challenge. But, if any YouTuber has taught me anything, its that it is really hard! It takes effort and time! You get little success but if you just keep posting it will pay off! So, that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to work hard. Very, very, hard.

If you want to see the full video you can click here.

Thanks for the support guys. Seriously. I wouldn't do it if it wasn't for the people who I KNEW were reading these everyday. I really do love you guys!

Now, for the almost dying part. Today in P.E. we had to do a workout. And, it's not just like your everyday jog. It's like the worst thing you will ever do, EVER! It was really, really hard, but I guess this is a learning experience? Workouts suck? Yeah, I think that's the lesson here. My whole body feels awful, and sore but I'm still alive! But slightly less alive. In fact, I think I almost died.

By the way, note to self, don't sneeze, laugh, or cough, after workouts. Just a thought.

The petition is slowly progressing. More info to come.

Hugs Not Workouts,
Rachael The Ginger

P.S. I posted a new video today! It's my longest one yet and I was cracking up watching the final version of it so, IT'S A GOOD ONE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr2RM7JRsn8&feature=g-upl&context=G26f8432AUAAAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment