Friday, January 20, 2012

My Weekend In Theory

Hello gingers! This blog is going to be me predicting how my weekend will go.

Thursday: I left school around noon because I was sick. I continued to sit on my couch, eat a LOT of food, watch a LOT of Teen Mom 2, and play a LOT of Temple Run. I then wrote a blog about being sick, then listened to a couple podcasts and I fell asleep.

Friday: No school today so I slept in. I was woken up briefly around 8 to see my mom off to work and for my dad to tell me he was leaving to do errands. I would then sleep til' 3 o'clock. Achievement Unlocked: Longest Sleep In. All teenagers want to break that record. Then I get up, get on skype, and watch a lot of videos. Then, I edit the video and upload it. Then, I finished listening to the podcasts I fell asleep listening to the night before. Then I will write a blog. Then I will rock out to ALL OF THE TUNES, and try to make plans for the weekend to come. I will be unsuccessful in doing this. Then, I will give up and go to bed.

Saturday: I will wake up around noon and go downstairs. I will watch videos and try to procrastinate as much as I can with my science project. Then, I will do my ENTIRE science project in 3 hours and go to Office Max. There is a shower somewhere in there. Then I will feel very successful and probably dance a little. Then I will be struck with extreme tired-ness and go to bed.

Sunday: I will wake up feeling refreshed, but also sad that I am NEVER going to be able to go to bed that night. I will tell my mother to make coffee for me tomorrow. Then we will go to a printing place so I can print my science project in color. (STUPID PRINTER!) My mom and I will be extremely lost at some point and have some problems, but we will eventually get it to work. Feeling awesome, I will disregard any idea that I have different homework I still have to do. I will try to sleep but will fail miserably.

Monday: Wake up at 6 feeling awful. Get through Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and start the process over again.

Keep On Dancing,
Rachael The Ginger

P.S. Friends and family: Do not forget about the task I assigned for Monday : )

No comments:

Post a Comment