Friday, January 6, 2012

Changes- The Only Constant

Hello fellow gingers! How are you today? Well, shucks! Isn't that swell!

Just to get this out of the way, this is my latest YouTube video!


You can also check out my YouTube channel!

Today I wanted to talk about interesting things.

All of the interesting things. 

All of them.

Ok, I'll get to the point. I'm going to talk about middle school. What a surprise.

In the high-school that I will be attending next year they have these things called academies. They are basically 4 groups. You choose the group you want to go into, and its a guideline to help you with careers, and college and stuff like that. The 4 different academies are:

Bio Health Sciences (BHS)
like nurses, and doctors and stuff

Visual Performing Arts (VPA)
the future actors, and broadway dancers

Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM)
engineers, rocket scientists, and mathematicians 

and lastly the academy I will attend:

Leadership, Global Studies, and Communications (LGC)
cops and firemen, missionaries, anthropologists, politicians, historians, producers, broadcasters of the future

Now that you know that, I'm going to back track a little bit.

In 7th grade, everybody wore the same clothes, every body had braces, every body liked the same things, everybody was into the same time of music, everybody was the same person. 

It's just so interesting to watch because this year, in 8th grade, EVERYTHING is different! The people are different. We all started forming real opinions. We all branched out from the norm. It wasn't "stick to the status quo" anymore. People are becoming real people. That is insane to realize. There isn't really a status. Everybody is finally free from stereo types. We are all different from each other like it is in the real world. Another reason why teenagers are the oddest form of being ever known. 

And you know what? The more I think about it the more I realize, this is what growing up is. We are getting older. We all are growing up.

It's not WE ARE INDIVIDUALS, TOGETHER!

It's a whole new ball game that i have never discovered before.

Wow. We are growing up.

Now back to academies. One of the best examples of this growing up thing is academies. I thought everybody would want to go to this academy, or that academy, but it's not the case. We all somehow split evenly to every academy. We all have different interests. And this is how we proved it. We are all growing up. 

Funny thing life is, huh?

I'm kind of amazed at the whole prospect anyway. 

I want you to remember this: The only constant in life, is change. 

That quote will ring through the hills forever for me. Not to be to personal, but I get emotional whenever I talk about that. The only constant in this crazy, beautiful, life, is change!

That's it for me today! Like always I'll see you tomorrow!

Don't Stop Changing Gingers,
Rachael The Ginger


2 comments:

  1. you are wise beyond your years, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the faboozel kind of music you were listening to, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't mine. :P

    ReplyDelete