Sunday, January 22, 2012

Secrets And Science Projects

Hello gingers! Shh, that's supposed to be a secret!

Well, this is an awkward way to start of a blog but I've been hiding something from you all. I never told you how the petition went!

-If you have no idea what I'm talking about read this blog. It should clear things up for you-

My wonderful assistant, Sydney, helped me get all the signatures! Thank you so much Sydney! 3 cheers for her! It was all done on Friday at the end of class but we couldn't give it to Mr. J that day. So, on Tuesday, the next day we had school, we put it on his desk at the beginning of class. Too bad Miss Sydney wasn't there for it. Mr. J looked down and immediately had a look on his face that indicated, "Dear Lord" and I knew we had someone succeeded. I couldn't help laughing, because I'm a ginger, and I had to look way from him. Just looking back on it I was laughing. What was really funny is that we were able to organize the entire thing without him noticing. Later that day he told me nothing would be decided this week but he would take it into consideration. He said he would also make us sign a contract stating that if we misbehaved then we would have seating charts.

Everyone says I should be a lawyer but I just don't get it.

I just know how to lead. I can't help it. I wouldn't even say it's in my blood but hey, I will embrace any talents this ginger has been given. I'm just OPINIONATED. I know what I want and 90% of the time I know how to get it.

In all ginger seriousness, you are the best teacher ever Mr. J! I'm only being stupid because I care! <3

Also, what has been occupying my time this weekend, my science project. If you're on 8C and reading this you know exactly what I'm talking about. We have to do these "Energy Books." It's like we have to talk about different types of energy and stuff. It's really stupid and time-consuming. Well, like most of my fellow students, I spent my time in class thoroughly goofing off. Yeah, I have all weekend to do it, no worries. And, I got Friday off to do it. I'm totally fine.

I'm totally wrong.

I was not expecting to sleep til' 3 on Friday, first of all. So, I started my project on Saturday and slaved through it. I finished it today but my stupid printer is stupid, and I can't print it in color at home, So we had to go to FedEx and print it. Meanwhile, I cannot find "WIRED" magazine anywhere! Anybody know where I can get it? So, I hope this project is worth it.

I hope one day in the future if someone asks me how nuclear power works I will be able to answer there question. When, in reality they could have just Googled it on their freaking smart phone!

Can't wait for science tomorrow! *worst sarcasm ever*

That's it for today! Don't forget there is a SMRT BLOG this Tuesday! See ya tomorrow!

Stay Determined,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment