Monday, April 30, 2012

No Inspiration

Hello gingers! I basically played minecraft all night so I don't have much to show for do I?

We at least got some good work done on minecraft. We were rocking it. Indefinitely becoming less of a noob and that makes me feel awesome. I can actually build things and explore and not get lost as much. That's pretty cool.

But everything as was pretty boring today. Not mug to show for is a good way to put it. And I couldn't even think of a blog title today. That usually never happens to me. Like ever. Because you know I'm just the most creative person in the whole entire world. That's right. You know what's up.

I'm going to rewatch a bunch of Jenna Marbles, and communitychannel videos. I always like watching their videos. I had a dream that I met Jenna Marbles and it was freaking amazing. It was probably the best dream I've ever had. I was flipping out. I know it sounds weird but Jenna Mourey is actually one of my idols. So put that on our applesauce.

But I'm gonna go before you do that. See you guys tomorrow.

Keep On Meeting Idols In Dreams,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment