Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Picture Day

Hello gingers! Have you ever been in a situation where you needed your eighth grade class photo?

I can't really imagine myself in that situation either, but it was picture day today. It kind of snuck up on all of us I think. I wore my sunday best. Just my blue flannel shirt that I wear when I'm supposed to dress "nice". I don't even see what's so wrong about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle T-shirts.

But maybe someday my kids are going to be like, "Hey mom, what did you and your entire eighth grade class look like?' and I'll be like "Well I looked like this." and they'll be like "Wow, somebody was awkward in eighth grade. It's that chick next to you." and I'll be like, "Oh, that's my friend Sydney. Yeah she was terribly awkward."

Hey there is a 99% chance that my children will call me and my friends awkward. I think I'll be the best Socially Awkward Penguin mother ever. Freaking ever.

When my mom says "Socially Awkward Penguin" (which she does) it actually is really awkward. I'm all "no I'm from the internet."

I've been using a lot of quotations in this video. I like to give you guys visuals when I tell you about the things of my life. Because the things of my life are pretty indescribable without dialog. And spellcheck.

Anywho, it was picture day. I'm going to really try my best to get the Washington vlog up today. Ugh, it's taken forever. I just need to make the picture montage and make a video with just the vlog and pictures. If I don't get it up today I'm going to be really upset. I've really disappeared from the internet have I? Well, I'll get back to it.

And I'll get back to you tomorrow. See you then.

Keep On Posing,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment