Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Family Is Weird Sometimes

Hello gingers! Have you ever thought that you were adopted? It's weird.

Im not tryingto say I'm adopted or anything but I'm trying to say that sometimes you just feel disconnected from your family. I feel like that all the time. This nerdy girl does not belong in the family I am in.

My mom was getting mad at me for joking around and being "mean" to my friend on skype. I realized that she has no idea what my life is like. Oh boy. It wasn't even that bad. It only makes me wonder what she would think if she heard even half of what we say. That would be pretty scary. And I would probably be in a lot of trouble.

I have to keep my reputation as the golden child. It shall not be ruined by petty skype calls. It shall not.

But today, we had dinner with my moms cousin, Phil. He was really cool. He definitely seemed kind of like me in a way that he was really laid back and chill with everything around him. But he's an engineer and he thinks it's really boring. That would be terrible for me to be an engineer.

But the thing is that I didn't even know I was related to this awesome person until today. That's 13 years of my life I didn't know him. 13 years I missed out on.

He was cool but it was cooler to see that I haven't known him for so long yet I'm related to him. Cool cool cool.

That's it for today. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Keep On Relating,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment