Sunday, April 29, 2012

Homework Free Weekend

Hello gingers! This blog marks the end of a homework free weekend because I'm sure next weekend will not be the same situation.

We had tests in math so there was no homework and yeah. I had a homework free weekend. You wanna know what I did with it? I played minecraft and I skipped people for multiple hours at a time. Canadians, Mormons, and more. Very fun.

And today I kicked it in my pajamas all day and it was freaking awesome. The only downer was the drama that took place. But I tried to make the best of it.

I was also realizing how close to the end of the school year we are. How crazy is that? Soon I will be pumping out videos like nobody's business. It's gonna be craz y'all.

But that's prett much it. As you can see it was just a lazy weekend. Really really lazy.

Oh and my friend Sydney tries to find her name in the blogs now. Sydney. Sydney. Sydney.

But that's it for today. Love you, see you tomorrow.

Keep On Being Lazy,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment