Saturday, April 7, 2012

So Much Food

Hello gingers! I've been eating so much food that I think I'm going to pop.

It's been hard to resist all the awesome and delicious food here. Cause you know I'm from Colorado and I'm all healthy and stuff. You know me.

Again I'm going to keep it short. I've been surprised about how much Internet I've been getting lately. Stuff has totally been working out for me.

Bu I can't really promise tomorrow. Blotchy on my phone hasn't really been working out and I'm not going to be near wifi at all tomorrow except for the morning. I'll see what I'm going to be able to do. No promises.

I've learned a lot that ou can't make promises to the Internet. They only break your heart.

Anyways, I'm going to go now. I really love hanging out with my family. It gets me away from stupid drama. I'll talk about it someday.

I'll hopefully see you tomorrow.

Keep On Checking,
Rachael The Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment